- This series will be a Reverse Start, Pursuit Race Format. The start will be West of DCYC club house between the Red and Green buoys. There will be a skippers meeting at the first event held May 14th at 7 pm. In subsequent events, the race committee will post the course on the front door of the club house and on the back of the designated committee boat.
- Sat May 14th: Full Moon 1, 8pm
- Sat June 11th: Full Moon 2, 8pm
- Sat July 9th: Full Moon 3, 8pm
- Sat Sept 10th: Full Moon 4, 7pm
- We will have a multiple courses
- There will be a $15 fee to participating boats. Fee only assessed if you start in two events or more. First race you enter is free!!
- You only need to register once for this series, you don't need to register for each race date.
By registering for this event I agree to be bound by the Racing Rules of Sailing and by all other rules that govern this event. By participating in the event, each boat owner, skipper and crew agrees to sail and use DCYC's facilities at his or her own risk. And to the fulledst extent permiitted under Texas law each boat owner, skipper and crew unconditionally and irrivocably releases and discharges Dallas Corinthian Yacht Club, Dallas Corinthian Education Fund, their officers, Board of Governors and Directors and agents and all other persons who assist in maintaining equipment or organizing and conducting races from all claims and legal liablity for personal injury, property damages or death incurred in connection with the Regatta and caused by negligence,
Print name: ____________________