"THIRD TIME IS A CHARM" TERLINGUA-IN-EXILE
& J/24 FLEET 163 CHAMPIONSHIP
Saturday, December 15th
They say that "3 times is a charm" so we have rescheduled the TIE and J/24 Fleet 163 Championship for ONE-DAY regatta on Saturday, December 15th and named it the Christmas Regatta for good luck!
The plan is to race up to 4 races for the PHRF and J/24 Fleets and one distance race for the Cruising Class. Afterwards, stick around for the Annual J/24 Christmas Party featuring the Ugly OR Pretty Sweater contest and Potluck.
The entry fee is only $50 and this will include beer, breakfast, lunch and the potluck dinner for you AND your crew!! Merry Christmas!!
The organizers will be providing a main meat staple and ask for people to bring a side item. EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO THE POTLUCK ~ RACERS AND NON-RACERS ALIKE! Be sure to register so we know how much food to purchase!
And speaking of Christmas, we still have some awesome Terlingua quick dry shirts available for purchase for only $20!
ALL PURCHASES WILL BE ADDED TO YOUR DCYC MEMBER ACCOUNT. If you are a non-member and would like to purchase merchandise, we will be accepting cash or check.
NOTICE OF RACE
CRUISING FLEET SAILING INSTRUCTIONS
Friday, December 14th - Cocktails and Boat Preparations
Saturday, December 15th - Racing and Christmas Party
- 0800-1000 - Breakfast and Check-In (Downstairs Clubhouse)
- 1000 - Skipper's Meeting (Downstairs Clubhouse)
- 1130 - First Gun
- 1800 - Awards, Potluck and Annual J/24 Christmas & Ugly OR Pretty Sweater Party
COMPETITORS AS OF 11/16:
- James Freedman, Miss Conduct
- Darrin Hill, Frat House
- Chris Holmes, BadMoon
- Tim Johnson, Gray Wolf
- James Mitchell, Open Gadget
- Andrew Theismann, Youn'G'uns
- Ryan Schwend, Goat Food
- James Ryon, J/70, Avanti
- Matt Harden, Viper, When in Rome
- Dennis Kula, J/80, Warmachine
- Jay Hoppenstein, J/105, Cyrano
- Darla Hogberg, Hog Heaven II
- Karen Johnson, Night Flight
- Mike Mihm, Catalina 320, Alchemy
- William Thrift, Custom 30, Mofoless
Chairs: Tonja Sanchez-Holmes & Tim Johnson