::: JIB CRANE TRAINING :::
No Training, No Key, No Kidding.
The training for use of the jib crane has been overdue and we are now ready to set up new training classes. The key to the crane pendant control will be changed soon and you will want a new key.
Due to insurance attention, lack of recent classes, many new members, and recent crane pad incidents,
ALL MEMBERS WHO WANT A KEY MUST COMPLETE TRAINING!!
NO GRANDFATHER RULE THIS TIME.
Some key points below:
1) there will be 3 dates to get the training. All are on Sat mornings.
- January 7th
Weather permitting - if forecast is poor, check messages or website for updates. Note: We are posting one event for all three sessions. Register at this event, but attend any of the three dates listed.
2) start time is 8:30 sharp. Finish in an hour or less.
3) bring: nothing but a clear mind.
4) receive: documents - official crane rules and crane tips/details. Finest training in the world by John Lusk and/or Randall Massey. A shiny new key, start using some time in Jan.
5) location: at the crane pad, of course.
6) you must attend only one class.
7) cost: $10 fee per year. Tacked on your bill by Carol in Jan - Feb 2017.
8) feel free to check out the Club Rules section regarding jib crane usage here (login required).
See you at the crane pad............
John - Jib Crane manager