DCYC Work Party
May 14th Saturday 9AM – 4PM
= Save the Date =
There is a large group working hard to make sure we have a great regatta on the 20th – 22nd so we need to do our part to make sure the facility is ready.
We need all hands on deck to spruce up the club . Your participation is needed and would be greatly appreciated
Such work will include the following;
· Team One: Detail clean around the jib crane including the pit. Bring shovels, gloves
· Team Two : Move old dock floats from shoreline. Bring Gloves
· Team Three : Remove wood from old docks, cut up metal, put in dumpsters. Bring gloves, crowbars, hammers, saws, tools for unbolting.
· Team four : other general clean up
· Lunch provided : pizza !!
· “The overall enjoyment and fun that happens at DCYC occurs when you become involved, meeting new people and contributing to the ownership and camaraderie of our club. DCYC is a MEMBER OWNED ALL VOLUNTEER OPERATED club. It takes each and every one of us contributing in some way keep the yacht club fun, inviting, and fully operational.”
Please join us and register ASAP. I will be in the BOG Meeting until finished so if you would like to be a team leader, please contact me directly.
Thank you all.
James Hankins -Vice Commodore 2016
Dallas Corinthian Yacht Club
1399 Yacht Club Road- Oak Point, TX 75068